Get Started with The Process
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget that is within a realistic price range.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder).
- Call us to make an appointment, or stop into our showroom.
Visit Our Showroom
- We will answer any questions you may have.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
Make Oceanside Cabinets Your Choice
- OC will come to your home and take measurements.
- OC will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- OC will provide you with a price.
- OC will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
- If necessary, Oceanside Cabinets will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or designer to coordinate the installation.
Palm Bay & Melbourne FL Kitchen
and Bath Remodel Specialists!
Kitchen Cabinets | Bathroom Cabinets | Laundry Room Cabinets | Melbourne Florida Cabinet Provider
Granite Countertops | Marble Countertops | Quartz Counter tops